Ants in iPhone...

AntsIniPhone1
I am really shocked and confused... Just now, I was using my iPhone and suddenly I noticed an ant moving on the screen. I gently blew some air to fly it off the screen but it did not work. I blew little harder but it did not fly off again... I thought this ant is real adamant and I blew the air real hard but it just did not work this time too... I did not want to kill it and thus I tried to slide it off using a piece of paper and at that time I realized that the ant was actually beneath the screen... Oh my god! Its worst nightmare I could think off and as if this shock was not strong enough, I noticed few more ants on the screen... What the hell they are doing there and hey, first of all, HOW COULD THEY ENTER INSIDE THE PHONE??? AntsIniPhone2
I tried to recollect if I left this phone anywhere where there were many ants? Nope, I did not. Since morning, I was either on my table at home or office and in between, the phone was safe in my pocket. It could be that I left an unclean ice-cream bowl on my table last night which could have attracted ants on my table and eventually they ended up finding safe heaven in my phone... But now I again wonder how could they enter INSIDE the phone? iPhone is factory sealed and has no screws or any openings except the SIM slot and earphone hole. I doubt they could enter through SIM slot as the slot is always tightly closed with SIM holder. They might have entered through earphone hole as its wide enough (and dark enough) for ants.

Now, I am panicked... I dont know what to do. If I press the screen, the ant would get killed but then its body would stick to screen all the time. If I dont kill, what if they start their honeymoon inside? I dont know if I should spray an ant killer through earphone hole to kill all ants inside. I dont know if I can use a USB vacuum cleaner to suck them out of the phone... Should I try to open the phone somehow? I just dont know what to do... I am simply clueless and I am just lost...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Vipulbhai!

Ridiculous!! How can antS enter your iPhone? I initially plan to get one iPhone, now have to reconsider.

I am interested to know how your "invite" your visitor out from iPhone? Any brilliant idea? Or already have some baby ants playing inside(after honeymoon)? ha ha...:)

All the best and Cheers!