Dattu's Marriage

Dattu has been that kid in the block whom I have seen growing up from his early childhood... First time I saw him was at his earlier house, when he was hardly 2 years old. I went to his place with Papa to see Dattu's grandparents.

Today (yesterday - Dec 03 2007), he got married to Madhvi - a gorgeous girl from Pune. There is a whole long story about how they met and how they ended up getting married but thats out of context here.

Dattu used to be very naughty and careless about his study. He hardly scored good numbers and never achieved good grades. He though managed to finish his graduation in Commerce and then also managed to finish his post graduation in Law so that he could join his grandpa's law consultancy business. After his father Kamleshbhai's death, Dattu changed a lot and he became very serious about life in general.

Today, Dec 03 2007, he got married. Though it was a small size marriage and very restricted guests where invited, we - Mumma, Papa, Shilpa and her family and me were invited in all rituals and ceremonies as we are very close to Dattu's family.

I had few meetings this morning but I shited them to afternoon. I tried to capture some moments of today's ceremony though I could not be consistent and committed. As Dattu had hired a pro photographer, I had not to worry to miss any moments.

Its 36mins past midnight here and I dont have time to color correct my pictures or even to crop them properly. I could have shot many of these pictures better but I just did not want to intrude into that pro photographer's boundry.



10 K K Nagar in Celebration Mood...

Grandparents

Dattu, Minabhabhi(Mother) and Yogi(Brother)

Dattu with Grandparents

Dattu's Car

The band

Minabhabhi!

Mayankkumar and Tinaben

Three cousins...

The Groom

The Bride

The First Look...

Brother, Bride and the walk...

Isnt she beautiful?

Garlanding the Groom...

Garlanding the bride...

The Couple

Vowing for each other...

Love in the eyes of the groom...

The bond for ever...

The ladies

Home Coming

Welcoming by mother

Sisters ask for the entry fee...

The game: Find the coin from colored water... Who wins most will rule!

And there was a tie!!!

No comments: