Saga De Delhi

I finally had a chance to spend some time in New Delhi. I traveled to New Delhi by Rajdhani Express. In my boggie, four compartments were occupied by a group of family members and all members of this group were born with self-powered speakers in their throats… they were so loud I wonder their dreams also could be heard loud and clear…

After reaching New Delhi, I had been very occupied for first few days. But on Monday, I did get some chance to enjoy an evening with Jee2Chacha and family. Honey and family were also a default part of this outing. We went to Great Indian Mall in Greater Noida.

CostaInMall
While waiting for Chacha/Chachi to finish the shopping, I noticed Costa on the ground floor…

CCD
And on other side of the foyer, CCD was put up…

HoneyInMall
Honey was kind enough to pose with this Pindi Baluchi guy… 

Next day, I flew back to Ahmedabad by SpiceJet. 1D terminal of New Delhi airport has become operational and the change was very visible.

SpiceJetCheckIn
This is SpiceJet checkin counter. Spacious enough.

AirportCafe
On other side, there was a cafe too.

AirportInside
Waiting area after security check was spacious compared to the old terminal and plenty shops are there to spend your time while waiting for your flight.

I am disappointed though that despite this being a very brand new terminal, it is not even close to some terminals of US which were built decade ago.

OntarioTerminal
This is Check In area of Ontario, CA airport. Looks so professional…

ChicagoTerminal
And this is O’Hare airport, Chicago’s waiting area after security check. 
They are made so professional and I wish GMR could do equally professional work in New Delhi. 

No comments: