No Brain.... No Headache...

Sometimes, I wonder what's there inside my head that it keeps on giving me so much headache when I wake up. Of course, I get happy when I get occasional headaches.. it confirms that I got the brain. But in this case, I had been struggling with this headache since almost a month. At first, I blamed it to my overeating of ice-cream in winter time. But even though my not eating ice-cream for few days (nights actually), headache continued. I then feared that I might have been accidentally stuck with nail in my skull during the reconstruction of 11KKN... or may be there is a brain tumor which is generating an excessive pressure on my brain... or may be my eye balls are inflating and are about to blast... or may be my brain is aging out and is sending me a signal for a D-Day...

Since last few days, this headache had been worst and finally, I decided to see a doctor. He advised me for a PMS X-Ray.
PMSXray

Well, on first look, I was happy to see that it did not show any nail or a knife in my skull or brain... It also did not show any tumor as it did not show if a brain is there or not... Since PMS x-ray can not show eyeballs, I assumed that eyeballs are not the cause....

When Dr saw this x-ray, he goes: "Oh, so you got frontal sinusitis!." Too bad too bad... He prescribed me Cefpodoxime 200mg (2D) to cure the infection, Lemoson 500mg (2D) as decongestant and Levocetrizine 5mg(1D) for anti-allergy. Its third day of this treatment and I had no headaches for last two mornings. So, yes, the medicine is working!

No comments: