Loyalty Shift

Loyalty shifts either when you are betrayed or you are compelled! I have been always SpiceJet Loyal and till now, be it a trip to New Delhi, Chennai or Bangalore, I have flew SpiceJet only. There is no loyalty rewards with SpiceJet (or any economy airlines in India) and thus, when I found Air Deccan Rs. 300 cheaper then SpiceJet for my another impromptu trip to New Delhi, I chose Air Deccan. IMG_0262
Both flights - to and fro were on time and crew was very warm and cordial. It was my first experience of flying Air Deccan. The service was at par compared to SpiceJet.
While waiting for the flight to New Delhi, I noticed that the escalator there has been out of order since almost two months. The same notice hanging there over an I section! IMG_0266
This happens only in India!
I have been using iPhone extensively though I keep on complaining about it. I still keep on complaining that its not a good "phone" though its a very cool gadget. I don't use a holster for this phone and I keep it in my pocket all the time except when using. I am a very rough user of any gadgets and have dropped this phone two times already. As I keep it in my pocket, many a times, it has a company of a bunch of keys and it ends up scratching itself. Fortunately, I have put a protective film on screen to avoid any scratches. This morning, I noticed that there are too many scratches and its a time for a change.IMG_2599
Scratches are all over the screen and some of them are horrible. My old 6320i is still with me and ready to go. I also have an unlocked Palm Treo which I can give a chance. Its bulky phone and may not fit in my pocket. So, let me know which one to use?

No comments: