One more!

This morning, I was about to leave for the office and noticed this beautiful rose in Mumma's collection... Its color attracted me...
IMG_0233
The color looked over-saturated but those light lines made it look so beautiful.  Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and thus had to use iPhone camera instead of my 300D. I planned to take its picture with 300D when I would return home but it was too dark when I came back. I am not sure if this rose will be there tomorrow morning and if it would still be fresh and beautiful enough...
Oh, talking about 300D, I just read a news about Canon's new baby 450D... It is a great improvement over all its predecessors and has many new features too...  
(Image courtesy: www.dpreview.com, Early reviews here and here and specifications)
For a while, I was contemplating to get 40D as my 300D has been quite old now. In last US trip, I was about to buy 40D but a friend suggested me to wait till PMA 2008 when Canon usually announces new cameras. It was worth waiting and many of 40D features are available in this camera. While it is not as PRO a camera as 40D, I am thinking to go for this and use the price difference to buy a better lens. What do you think?

No comments: