The Last week...

Though I have a lot to write here, somehow, I am not finding quality time. Too much is happening around me and its very difficult to cope up with everything.
Anyway, I had an interesting last week and other then continuing crying about my confusion, let me write something about this interesting week.
I wanted to buy few books on cooking and I ended up in Crossword. I visited Crossword after almost a year and it has changed a bit. Some shelves are rearranged and some sections are moved to different places. But all my favorite sections were unchanged/unmoved.

Crossword1
It seems Crossword is more crowdy now and to accommodate more sections, it has reduced the space between racks.
Crossword2
But this section has not been compromised. Readers still have their own space to enjoy there.

Crossword3
CookingBooksTravelBooks
I stopped by at Cooking department and before leaving, stopped at Travel section also.
Few days back, when I came back home for lunch, I noticed that labors were digging the trench on the other side of the street. I inquired and found out that they were laying gas pipeline and once its finished, we will be able to get the cooking gas delivered to us through this pipe instead of the gas cylinders (cans/bottles)! Wow! We are progressing on our infrastructure. Pipeline1Pipeline2Pipeline4Pipeline3
What you see in above picture may make you wonder about what they are doing... They are uncoiling the Teflon pipe! Hehe! This happens only in India!
This afternoon, I went to find appropriate home furniture. I came across a very interesting dinning table in at one shop.
DinningTable
The central part of this table (which looks white in above picture) is made of a glass. Its a 4 seater dinning table but can be converted to 6 seater. The black extension on the side is folding part which actually resides below the glass top (as shown on other edge) and which can be pulled out and locked to extend the length of the table. This table looks so simple and even chairs are nice looking and light weighted. Its expensive but a prefect fit for the kitchen. What to do?

No comments: