Untitled entry

It has been a while since I blogged here. Last week was very busy and hectic too. I had to go New Delhi on a very short notice and was there for three days. I flew Spicejet both times and on my way back, I noticed that New Delhi airport is as crowded now just like a bus station...
IMG_0212
Since flying has become affordable, people prefer to fly than to travel by either train or bus. For me, I prefer to travel by train and especially to New Delhi, I prefer to travel by Rajdhani Express as many golden memories are associated with this train route. But most of times these days, I travel to New Delhi on short notice and getting a reserved birth in Rajdhani Express on a short notice is very impossible.
During one of the weekdays, I happened to be in Home Town to look for a furniture for 11KKN. I was in double bed section and I saw a moment I could not resist to capture though photography was not permitted...
IMG_0185
Some parents left their child enjoy a free sleep! I don't know if this would happen in any other part of world... 
Since few weeks, I noticed that some of the channels of our satellite dish were scrambled and many a times, the picture would just freeze on screen. I contacted the customer support and it said that the dish needed a realignment. Company serviceman would charge Rs. 150 for realigning the dish. Akshar and me decided to realign the dish ourselves to save on the charge. IMG_0228
We spent today afternoon on terrace realigning it.
Since I started taking pictures using iPhone, I did not use my good old 300D. I noticed good lighting this evening and decided to take some shots of flowers Mumma has grown in the front yard. IMG_2540IMG_2541 IMG_2545 IMG_2547 IMG_2555IMG_2556 IMG_2560 IMG_2563 IMG_2565IMG_2571
Even after so many years, my 300D and kit lens are producing cool images.

No comments: