The Chocolate Room...

It had been a while that I had been to any coffee shop for a hang out. Baiju has come here from New Delhi and Yogi suggested to hang out tonight at a "Chocolate Room" - a newly opened coffee/chocolate shop near Barista.

IMG_0494
The place looked nice from the outside.

IMG_0507
The entrance...

IMG_0504
The counter a typical but had lot more varieties than Barista...

IMG_0503
The ambience is interesting.

IMG_0493
It sells all these items too... In glass drawers are some assorted and very expensive chocolates for sale.

IMG_0502IMG_0497
Cups for chocolate drinks are cool in shape and conformable to hold and drink... It does not charge if you accidentally drop and break it.

IMG_0500
Yogi ordered this drink...

IMG_0492
Akshar, Baiju and Yogi... In comparison with heavy duty Baiju and almost heavy duty Yogi, Akshar seems to be from Ethiopia...

I noticed that my iPhone camera quality is deteriorating... Most of the time, the camera does not work on the startup and I have to slap the phone few times while praying hard to get the camera out of MTV mode... New 3G iPhone hasn't been cracked yet and I have no intention to buy it even if it can be cracked. So, for a while, I need to live with this phone and its broken camera... too bad too bad...

Before going for the hang out, I had stumbled upon a blog called "The Reichert Family". Its very interesting blog and I did flip through all its pages. The author seems to be a wife of a US marine and a wonderful mom. One of her posts mentioned Lake Tahoe and it reminded me of my visit of Lake Tahoe in 2004 with Palak, Prashant and Ipsita...

IMG_0301
South Lake Tahoe from one of the mountains peek...

IMG_0296
Palak, Ipsita and Prashant...

IMG_0337
Ipsita and Prashant in Lake Tahoe...

While inserting these pictures, I again reminded myself to get a new DSLR now... Best Buy has a special sale on 450D and is about $50 less than its listed price. Dell is offering it at even less but delivery is 2 weeks... There are some other Internet shops which offer this camera at further reduced price but I am scared of buying from them. May be I will hand pick it from B&H. I am not opting for its kit lens (17-55mm IS one). I will buy 17-85mm IS one in place of it. My dream list also includes 50-200mm L lens and a battery grip with two additional batteries... Let my dream comes true soon!

No comments: