Update on Dish TV experience…

It has been frustrating as before but with some hope….

Next day, I called (again a long distance call) Dish TV and asked to put me to Raphael. He was absent that time and my call was answered by Poonam. She was kind and understood my problem without repeating it. She told me that she would leave an instruction for Raphael and will make sure he calls me as promised.

Nothing happened and I called Dish TV one more time. Got hold of Poonam and she told me that since Raphael had not responded, she will work on my case and would listen to the call I had made to Mazrool. She said that she would call me back next day at 10am without fail.

She did call me next day and she told me that she listened to the call and it was clear that the executive made mistake and I should be rewarded with full 16 months of subscription time. She said that she has received an approval from the management and she has forwarded my request to the account department. She added that within few hours, I would get my subscription time extended to 16 hours. This was on July 6th. I was in New Delhi. I checked the account in evening and saw that the Rs. 1000 had been credited to my account but subscription date unchanged. Since I was quite occupied in New Delhi, I could not follow up on this anymore.

I came back to Ahmedabad yesterday (July 14th) and called Dish TV (again a long distance call) and asked for Poonam. I was told that she was on leave and my call was attended by Suraj at escalation desk. He referred to my case history and he said that he would speak to account department and get my subscription date updated in few hours and would get back to me by 3pm. I did not receive his call as promised nor the subscription date changed.

This morning, I called the escalation desk one more time and ended up with someone called Sagar. He checked my history and sent a message to Suraj to give me a call. I got a call from Suraj soon and he told me that he has instructed account department to update my subscription date soon. He further assured me that it would surely happen in next few hours and he would give me a call as soon as the date is updated. Its 2238hrs and I haven’t heard from Suraj nor there is any update on subscription date. So pathetic!

Let’s see what happens tomorrow!

No comments: