Saga de New Zealand 2010/11 Part 2

As it was a Christmas time, one evening, J-Lo took us out to see some Christmas lights.

Xmas Lights 01Xmas Lights 02HG-JLo-Dilu-Baba
And they posed for me… Dilu is trying hard to hide his braces and Baba is so serious… I hardly got any pictures of him which he can put on his FB to market himself…

Even though it was a Christmas and New Year time, the unforeseen developments in work did not allow us to go out on any holidays. But one evening, we could manage to see nearby Piha beach.

Piha Beach 04Piha beach is famous for its Lion Rock. When we were approaching it, this was a spectacular scene we came across from a scenic spot on the way.

Lion Rock Piha beachThe rock indeed looks like a sitting lion.

Piha Beach 03And the beach view was heavenly as well. The water was very cold and nasty.

JP with SergeWhile we were going down the beach, JP met a local but famous rock star. JP Stretching
He was so super duper excited that he couldn’t control himself from showing off!!!

JPKaThumka
And he started doing his bollywood thumka!!! Seeing such thumkas first time in my life, J-Lo was curiously looking at me on how I would react to them :)!

DilukaThumka
And inspired by JP, Dilu also presented me his version of thumka!

Handsome JLo
And then handsome J-Lo posed for HG! Too bad too bad he is no more in market… 

Piha Beach 02Piha Beach 01 We then decided to climb the lion rock. The view became more heavenly as we went up…

LionRock TopDilu-JLo-JPAt the peak…

We continued hanging out in different coffee shops after we were done with installation work. One evening, we went to Starbucks at Mission Bay…JLo-HG at Misson Bay StarbucksAnd J-Lo and HG were kind enough to give me a shot! While HG is pointing to Starbucks sign, where is J-Lo pointing???

Denny's visitOne evening, we had a good time at Denny’s…

Baba-Teeshirt
Baba had put on this tee-shirt… now I know why he has to struggle to attract the opposite gender!

JP the funnyAnd JP was trying to be as funny as possible :)!

Esquire CoffeeWe had spent one evening at Esquire… that was the longest hangout I had in this trip and it was one of the interesting ones as well.

OneTreeHill Obelisk
One afternoon, we went to One Tree Hill… While the tree no more exists there, this obelisk is built there in the memory of “the father of Auckland” Sir John Logan Campbell.

OneTreeHill View 01It allowed 360 degree view of Auckland and it was indeed beautiful view.

Baba-JLo-DiluDon’t know why they were not smiling… maybe Baba influenced the rest of the two. Or maybe they were posing as Three Idiots?

Three IdiotsAnd there was a desi version of Three Idiots… not sure if our three idiots would ever be so intimate :)!

In the evening, it was time to pack up and fly back home. Being there for almost a month and treated like a family member, I had to try very hard to hide my feelings and emotions that evening. While J-Lo took care of every of my materialistic needs, HG ensured that all my red cells were converted in Cream Cheese cells. The food I was fed at 3 Saran Pl has resulted in a 5 KGs gain on my weight… The tummy delay has increased from 1 second to 3 seconds!

The flight to Singapore was uneventful and after a day’s stop over, I boarded a flight back home.

Its almost 11pm here and I should go for “CHUP” this blog entry here!

No comments: