Saga de Ammerikka - Orlando

I had been waiting to reach Orlando since the day I put my first step in US... Something special was waiting for me there... and I had been waiting for it too!

IMG_0559
I did finally make up my mind to get 450D instead of 40D. It was hard decision but 450D's compact size and latest DIGIC processor overpowered 40D's professional capabilities and the price difference enabled me to get additional battery and a professional lens.

IMG_0001
The FIRST from my 450D! Low light, hand held and no flash and still it produced the best. The colors are very faithful to the original ones and even with such low light, dynamic range is very visible.

IMG_0007
This is Bhavesh's house where I had stayed for Orlando's visit. Its a lake side house and a best place to have a creative vacation...

 IMG_0021IMG_0047IMG_0101

Bhavesh owns couple of UPS stores in prime areas. IMG_0582IMG_0564IMG_0037
He is very fond of big cars. He had Honda's Ridge Liner truck last year and now he has fully loaded Audi Q7!

One morning, we were invited by a friend Arvindbhai to have a lunch at his place. His house too is on a lake side and this lake is connected to 10 other lakes. It is the same community where Tiger Wood and many other celebrities have their houses. Arvindbhai's son Ajay took us to a boat ride. IMG_0576 IMG_0578IMG_0569
Ajay and Nirav-Bhavesh' son.

IMG_0570
We were also joined by parents of a cute girl!

I made a quick trip to Jacksonville to visit Sally. The drive to Jacksonville was very interesting.IMG_0031IMG_0032

One evening, Bhavesh and family alongwith another friend, we went to Universal Studio. While I have been there few times, it was my first visit at these hours. It was fun being there...

IMG_0104IMG_0117IMG_0121
I am really impressed with a almost noise free pictures 450D captured in such low light.
IMG_0122
And of course, I found Starbucks here too...  

Dr A had arrived in Tampa on 3rd evening but unfortunately I could not receive her at the airport. She and Dhwanil were put up at our long time family friend Hasmukhbhai. One morning, Bhavesh drove me to Tampa where I also met a special person in my life - my granny who baby-seated me for first 8 years of my life. Hasmukhbhai is his third son. He extended courtesy to Dr A and Dhwanil to stay at his place till they found their own place to stay nearby University of Tampa. Since it was my first visit of Tampa, Hasmukhbhai took me around Tampa and to its famous beach. Some pictures of my Tampa visit below...

IMG_0052
Hasmukhbhai at Clearwater beach...

IMG_0051
Tampa skyline...

IMG_0057
Savitabaa - the granny!

IMG_0079
Dhwanil and Dr A... The just married happy duo!!!

Next day, we had to drive to Atlanta. Since Bhavesh was to help me in installation there, Vandana Bhabhi also decided to join us. It was cool morning when we started driving to Atlanta. It was about 425 miles of drive and driving.
IMG_0127
Vandana Bhabhi's Odyssey had been very comfortable for this ride.

No comments: