(Be) The change...

I had been on a special assignment for last two days and I was far away from Internet whole all day along. After checking my mails in morning, I could log on to Internet only after I returned late night.  Tonight, I returned a bit earlier and still with some energy and mood to jot down something here while parallel processing other tasks. I realized that I was less in stress, less in tension and the time passed by very smoothly even though I was away from my lifeline... Seems this was an interesting change to experience for me.

Talking about the change, may be a week or so back, I came to know that many Indian Americans seem to be liking Obama more than Clinton... Till now, I always had an idea that Hillary is very popular in Indian Americans and most Indian Americans in America would vote for her. But to my surprise, Tishwa and Dr A like Obama then Hillary... While I have no intention into going into any political debate on this issue, I just remembered this because of the "CHANGE".

Talking about the change, this evening, I spent some time with Kamlesh. Kamlesh has been a long time volunteer and he had been very helpful to all of us during our New Delhi stay. He not only helped us in providing best food, he managed our travel bookings, laundry pickup/drop and and what not. He shifted to Gandhinagar two years back and since then, he is assisting Manishbhai in taking care of Premvati. He got married few months back and he feels that his life has changed completely... Earlier, he used to be on site till even 10pm/11pm and never needed to worry about anything and everything in his life... After someone became part of his life, much of his time goes in thinking about her, understanding her needs and meeting her expectations... Now, the moment his work is over on campus, he does not loose even a minute in reach home! Everyone has noticed this positive change in his life and we all are very happy about him.

This evening, he fed me so much of ice cream that now, both my nostrils are blocked even after pouring Otrivin - Xylometazoline Hydrochloride nasal drops in them... The nose has become runny but the congestion is still there. I am advised for a CT scan to check the spread of this congestion so that my ENT Dr can decide on surgery need. I am also asked to get my eye sight checked and eye powers confirmed to see if it too contributes to my headache.

Anyway, me better finish this entry here and spend my time in finishing other important tasks...

No comments: