Saga de Ammerikka - Chicago 3rd Visit

After a short stay in Atlanta, I rejoined the installation team in Chicago. Boys were working wonders and we could finish very much in few days.
Starbucks3
Starbucks was located just a block away and thus, at times, when my brain stopped working, anyone would bring Java Chip and inject into my blood...
HarddiskCrash
When we were finished with the installation and I was about to start the documentation of the project, my laptop hard disk crashed and left me in a panic state... The last backup I had was four days old and in those four days, a lot happened on this laptop. Fortunately, HDD Regenerator came in help and I could recover all the data. Since the crash damaged some critical OS files, the retrieved hard disk however could not be used to boot the machine. Sureshbhai gave me 250G one which I used to store the Ghost of retrieved one. Since next day was Saturday and I would be in Toronto on Monday, Dell shipped the replacement hard drive to Bharti Faiba's place in Toronto.
ChicagoFrapuccino
After installation was over, we decided to have a day trip to Chicago downtown.
ChicagoSkyline
Chicago Skyline!

TheGang
The team...

FieldMuseumEntrance
Field Museum entrance...

FieldMuseumEntranceBack
Back of the entrance...

FieldMuseumCeiling
Ceiling... Good use of natural light...

Exhibit1
One of the exhibits there...

SlavesList
A notice of the time of slavery in one of the exhibitions in Field Museum...

I spent next two days with Piyushbhai and family. It was like being at home in the shelter of an elder brother. He and Nitabhabhi looked after me so much that at one point of time, it brought tears in my eyes. One evening, we went to Jitubhai's place for dinner. KidsandSavitabaa
Savita baa was very happy to see all her grand children.

Vivek
Vivek took the control of my camera and shot some beautiful shots... To handle a DSLR is not kid's play but this kid did play with it. Some of his shots below..

VivekShot1VivekShot2
Two days with Piyushbhai/Jitubhai families recharged me for my next destination Toronto. Piyushbhai dropped me to the airport on Sunday morning and again on the way, he realized me one more time that he does care a lot for me and my family. All the way to Buffalo, I was thinking about this special relationship we have.

No comments: