Saga de Ammerikka - Philadelphia

From Toronto, I flew to Philadelphia where I had no installation to do nor I had any technical meetings scheduled. Only reason I was here was Darshan and Family. Darshan's dad Bhupendra Uncle always wanted me to spend at least a week with them. Aruna aunty was equally insisting the same. And the situation became so favorable that my VUSA ticket compelled me to land at Philadelphia!

DnDinDD-New
"D and D in Dunkin-Donut"!

On Sunday, we had a walk-a-thon in Philadelphia and I got a chance not only to participate but also to roam around and enjoy this beautiful city... Some of the shots from this walk-a-thon first!

Walk09 Walk08

We blocked downtown traffic! Fortunately, it was Sunday and we did not upset many people...

Walk03 Walk05
Walk07 Walk06
Walk04 Walk02Walk01

Later, on our way back, we passed through some historic buildings of Philadelphia. I also came across some different moods of Philly!

LandmarkDont know anything about this statue and no patience to google about it... FreedomBellBldg
TheBellLiberty Bell... NationalConstitutionCenter
National Constitution Center...
TheStatues
Dont know anything about this spot...

On this walk-back, I also tried my 70-200mm lens...

Bldg70mmAt 70mm focal length... BldgTopAnd this at 200mm... handheld!

Some miscellaneous shots...

HardRockCafePhilly PhillyDuck1PhillyDucks2PhillyDuck walks on the street and swims in the water...
LatinosMy first paparazzi shot???

StarbucksAnd of course without this picture, this post wont be finished!

No comments: