Saga de Ammerikka - Piyushbhai Party

When I was in Houston, I called Piyushbhai to let him know about my Chicago program. Later, I talked to Nitabhabhi and she hinted me about a surprise party for Piyushbhai she was arranging on the weekend I was to coming to Chicago. She asked me to join in this surprise party. Plans were later revealed to me on all arrangements. While I have few hundreds of pictures of this event, some of them are below:

Piyushbhai
We picked up him from his place. By this time, Nitabhabhi and kids and all other family members were already at the party place. He was told that they were going to attend a party organized by the day care center where their another brother is living. Thats how he was convinced to be in party wear!

TheSurprise
Jitubhai and Hasmukhbhai brings him in and he gets the surprise!

FamilySurprise
The Family! Piyushbhai was so surprised that even VIvek - his closest buddy in the home did not leak anything...

Poster
Birthday poster...

TheCake
And the cake!

CakeCutting
The cake cutting...

Chakiben
And the cake eating!

TheKids
Shruti revealed how Piyushbhai has been more than a dad to all three children. Rucha was preparing her speech... She revealed some of the family secrets to all of us!

JitubhaiSpeach
Jitubhai than narrated Piyushbhai's first arrival in US and all those old sweet memories.

BhabhiSpeach
Sujata Bhabhi delivered a very well written and emotional speech.

Than it was a time for some stunning performances...

ShrutiDancing
Shruti performed her Kaththak dance. To see an America born and brought up girl doing an Indian classical dance was indeed a positive surprise.

Bolywood1
Vivek and his two buddies danced on famous Bolywood tunes! Its also surprising to see Vivek picking up so much. His progress in few years is very remarkable.

Bolywood2nd
A
nother Bolywood performance  from girls this time!

Prayer
It was finally a dinner time which began with a prayer.

FamilyDinner
The family which eats together, stays together!

TheFamily
One Big Family!

JitubhaiFamily
Jitubhai and Family! Kirtan the son, Kruti the daughter, Sujatabhabhi the mom and Jitubhai the BIG dad!

HappyCouple
The evening concluded with the dance!

For me, it was a great event to be with Jitubhai, Piyushbhai and all family members. Despite my very tight schedule for installation, I decided to take a day off and attend this event. I hardly attend any family events as I am so scared of them. But this event was very special for me. I was obliged to be part of it.

No comments: