Few more Barista stares..

Last evening's Barista stare was the one which would be difficult to forget. But I had few stares in Barista with each of them carrying some story...
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
He is Ayush and this stare was recorded on 19th March of 2003... Five years back... I was in Barista that evening with Honey and Darshan and Ayush came there with his parents. He was calm and cool and gave me this stare... His smile is very mature and very rare for a child at this age.

IMG_7236
He came to Barista with his mother on 25th March of 2005 and while she went to order, he looked at my table and we clicked! His mother was kind enough to allow me to record this stare. His eyes are amazing.

IMG_2485
Nidhi came with her mother and two friends of her. She was placed on the table while their drinks were being prepared. All ladies continued their gossiping while I captured this stare. Her right ear is a bit unusual but her smile is very charming. (21st Feb 2004)

IMG_3098
Funny? Yea and Gaurav was equally naughty. While his parents were busy in their talk, he approached my table and started asking me about my laptop. We became  friends instantly and he gave me this funny stare. (3rd March 2004)

IMG_5000
It was 20th June of 2004 when me and Sissie went to Barista for a chill out. This little cute girl was very cooperative and gave such a curious stare.

IMG_0010
Ghanny's younger daughter Mahima!!! We were in Barista on 23rd of last month when Honey was to introduce his honey to all gang members...

IMG_0009
Honey and his honey and the stares... Though her stare is behind glasses in this picture, recently, she underwent eye surgery and got rid of the barrier... Now, Honey has nothing in between them ;)
And now come some of the family stares at Barista....

IMG_1539
Dr A and me went to Barista on 25th Jan of 2004...

IMG_5078
Deadliest and scariest stare from Sissie... It was an evening of 30th June of 2004.

IMG_5138
Hehe... Two gorgeous ladies... Two killer stares... Though white balance of the picture was messed up, it shows the stares perfectly.

IMG_5134
Not really stares but perfect picture to conclude my Barista stares...

No comments: