Saga de Singapura - Botanical Garden

On Monday Mar 17th late evening, I got a text message from a friend requesting for a walk together in Singapore Botanical Garden... Botanical garden is located in very center of the city and has been one of the landmarks of Singapore. Founded in 1859, this garden has been long supporting the green of Singapore.

As I never had a chance to visit this place and my next day morning was relatively unoccupied, we planned to meet up at 12 noon there.

The day was perfect for a walk as it was partially cloudy blocking all harsh sunlight. The entrance gate is very thematic and worth photographing...

Our walk lasted for almost an hour and we had a very informal and non business talk all along. Whenever I could, I tried to capture the scene using my iPhone and below are some of the samples.

While the walk, I regretted my carrying the backpack and formal shoes... I wish I was light weighted and with sandals that I could walk barefooted and feel the land there. I also regretted that I did not bring my DSLR with me in this trip... this location is very perfect to try and improve my macro photography skills and also to capture as much green as my CF cards can hold.

In my next trip to Singapore, I want to spend at least half a day here and do some serious photography. It would be a nice place to bring someone special here and do a one to one talk :)

No comments: